| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Quixeramobim in April is hot at 26.3 °C (79.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.8 °C (87.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In April the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 7.8 °C (14 °F).
- The weather in April is wettish. Around 195.7mm (7.7in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:56 long and the longest day is 12:04 long with an average length of 12:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Quixeramobim April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Quixeramobim, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Quixeramobim: